How to Perform Shoulder Shrugs
Secondary Muscle Group
|Barbell or Dumbbells Weight Rack for Holding|
- Place the barbell on a rack that is just above knee level.
- Bend at your hips and grasp the bar shoulder width apart.
- Stand straight up and proceed to look down.
- Shrug the barbell up and hold for a quick second.
- With dumbbells the only difference is you will have them to your sides.
- Keep your body straight and do not lean.
- Keep your arms straight as possible.
- Hold each repetition for a second for better results.